Bashert Destiny Yiddish Cuff Bracelet - metal choice
What is BASHERT? Bashert = destiny
"Though the term beshert can refer to any fortuitous event (“I missed the bus, but it must have been beshert, because I heard it broke down”), it’s most often used to mean a soulmate: the one person whom an individual is divinely destined to marry."
This bracelet is hand stamped in Yiddish with Hebrew letters but you can also choose English... or any other language you prefer!
1/4 inch wide
6 inches long (longer lengths available upon request)
1. Gold filled - beautiful 14K gold filled.
2. Rose gold filled - beautiful 14K rose gold filled - pink/copper color.
3. Sterling silver - thick, durable, shiny, classic, beautiful.
4. Stainless steel - shiny, beautiful, very hard metal, sturdy.
5. Golden brass - quite nice - thick - very sturdy.
6. Copper - rich color - can give an artsy, casual feel
:::: Everything Beautiful uses only high quality, thick metal for cuff bracelets. The quality is superb which helps to make an outstanding jewelry piece that will be treasured. ::::
Please note that this is a free hand form of art jewelry. Each piece is unique, and hand stamped with a hammer by me. Every letter will vary slightly one to the next although great alignment is the goal in this design. I believe that my clients appreciate the organic quality of one-of-a-kind pieces. With each swing of my hammer, your design was formed.
Your jewelry items will come with a polishing cloth and individually boxed, ready for gift giving.
Quote from: moment mag dot com