I am my beloved's My beloved is mine Sterling Silver Hebrew Locket Necklace
Ani L'Dodi v'Dodi Li - I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. This locket necklace is perfect for anniversary gifts, hanukkah gifts, or birthday gifts to your beloved. Song of Songs 6.3
What a beautiful way to tell her that she is the love of your life! This makes a great gift for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, Hanukkah, or any other time you just want to bless the woman in your life.
1. Stainless Steel - Regular Chain - Average Size - Very Strong - Tarnish Free - Most Popular
2. Stainless Steel - Regular Chain - Large Size - Very Strong - Tarnish Free
3. Stainless Steel - Ball Chain - 2.4mm - Very Strong - Tarnish Free
4. Dainty Ball Chain - Diamond Cut - Sparkles!
5. Sterling Silver - Regular Chain - Dainty (SHOWN in main photo)
6. Sterling Silver - Box Chain
Regular Chain and Box Chain are 20 inches (other lengths available)
Ball Chains are 24 inches (can be shortened by snipping)
-------Crystal Color --------
Garnet - dark red
Amethyst - dark purple
Aquamarine - light blue
Diamond - clear
Emerald - green
Alexandrite - light purple
Ruby - dark red
Peridot - light green
Sapphire - blue
Rose Quartz - pink
Topaz - orange
Zircon - dark green blue
--------- ABOUT HAND STAMPED --------
Please note that this is a free hand form of art jewelry. Each piece is unique, and hand stamped with a hammer by me. Every letter will vary slightly one to the next although great alignment is the goal in this design. I believe that my clients appreciate the organic quality of one-of-a-kind pieces. With each swing of my hammer, your design was formed.
Your jewelry items will come with a polishing cloth and individually boxed, ready for gift giving.