This Hebrew name necklace is hand forged from sterling silver making a unique, one of a kind necklace. Have your name, date, or favorite word hand stamped onto this pendant.
This makes a perfect gift for Bar Mitzvah or Hanukkah. Also makes a great gift for the man who has everything. ;)
Pendant - sterling silver, brushed finish, 1 1/2 inches long (depending on word chosen) - 1/2 inches wide
Hand stamped in Hebrew
Solid, thick metal
Chain choice - sterling silver available for requested purchase.
Please leave the following in a note to seller upon checkout:
Name or word, spelling in Hebrew if known
1. Dark copper rolo chain
2. Bright copper regular chain
3. Silver regular chain - stainless steel - very strong
4. Silver thick regular chain - stainless steel - very strong
5. Silver ball chain - stainless steel - very strong
6. Silver rope chain - thick - stainless steel - very strong
7. Black ''rolo'' chain. It has round links instead of square.
Ball chains are 24 inches and can be shortened by snipping with scissors.
Regular chain, rolo, and box chains are 20 inches and can be ordered in other lengths.
This listing is for one necklace unless you choose more.
Please note that this is a free hand form of art jewelry. Each piece is unique, and hand stamped with a hammer by me. Every letter will vary slightly one to the next although great alignment is the goal in this design. I believe that my clients appreciate the organic quality of one-of-a-kind pieces. With each swing of my hammer, your design was formed.