Have your favorite Hebrew and English hand stamped into this cuff bracelet just the way you like it. There is a light hammered texture on the outside.
The metal is hammered and polished. You can choose from several different metals.
This listing is for one bracelet unless you choose more from the dropdown menu.
Your favorite quote, word, initials, dates, etc.
Your favorite metal
Inside stamping only, outside stamping only, or both
1/4 inch by 6 inches (fits most)
1. Gold Outside Only - will include Hebrew
2. Gold Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
3. Rose Gold Outside Only - will include Hebrew
4. Rose Gold Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
5. Sterling Silver Outside Only - will include Hebrew - sterling color
6. Sterling Silver Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
7. Brass Outside Only - will include Hebrew - darker gold color
8. Brass Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
9. Copper Outside Only - will include Hebrew - darker copper color
10. Copper Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
FIT: This cuff is 6 inches plus it has a 1 inch gap for adjustability. It fits an average wrist size. Once you slip it on, you squeeze it until it fits your wrist. It may even take on the shape of your wrist after wearing and squeezing.
(Smaller sizes are available upon request.)
The photos represent an example of this piece not necessarily the same one you will be purchasing. This listing is for one piece and customized choices are available in drop-down menus, personalization boxes, conversations, etc.
:::: Everything Beautiful uses only high quality, thick metal for cuff bracelets. The quality is superb which helps to make an outstanding jewelry piece that will be treasured.
This listing is for one item unless you choose more.
Please note that this is a free hand form of art jewelry. Each piece is unique, and hand stamped with a hammer by me. Every letter will vary slightly one to the next although great alignment is the goal in this design. I believe that my clients appreciate the organic quality of one-of-a-kind pieces. With each swing of my hammer, your design was formed.