Sh'ma Yis'ra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad
Hear, O Israel, the Lord is our G_d, the Lord is One
This beautiful cuff bracelet is hand stamped in Hebrew with the Shema from
The metal is hammered and polished. You can choose from several metal choices.
You can also choose to have the English on the inside. The inside would say: Hear, O Israel the Lord is our G_d the Lord is One. (Or you can choose "God.")
**If you would prefer tetragrammaton instead of "yods" please leave a note to seller when you checkout.
**If you would prefer "God" instead of "G_d" leave a note to seller.
1/4 inch by 6 inches (fits most)
Sterling silver shown in photo
How to choose length: Take wrist measurement and subtract 1 inch. That is the length you will need.
:::: Everything Beautiful uses only high quality, thick metal for cuff bracelets. The quality is superb which helps to make an outstanding jewelry piece that will be treasured. ::::
1. Gold Outside Only - will include Hebrew
2. Gold Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
3. Rose Gold Outside Only - will include Hebrew
4. Rose Gold Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
5. Sterling Silver Outside Only - will include Hebrew - sterling color
6. Sterling Silver Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
7. Brass Outside Only - will include Hebrew - darker gold color
8. Brass Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
9. Copper Outside Only - will include Hebrew - darker copper color
10. Copper Both - will include outside Hebrew and inside English
::::ABOUT 14K GOLD FILLED::::
Gold/rose gold filled is composed of a solid layer of gold mechanically bonded to a base metal. Gold/rose gold filled won't tarnish or wear off as it's not plated. Gold filled rarely needs to be cleaned and keeps it's brilliant shine. This is a high quality gold jewelry without the high price of solid gold.
This listing is for one item unless you choose more.
Please note that this is a free hand form of art jewelry. Each piece is unique, and hand stamped with a hammer by me. Every letter will vary slightly one to the next although great alignment is the goal in this design. I believe that my clients appreciate the organic quality of one-of-a-kind pieces. With each swing of my hammer, your design was formed.