Shema Hebrew Cuff Bracelet
Sh'ma Yis'ra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad
Hear, O Israel, the Lord is our G_d, the Lord is One
Choose two "yods" or YHVH. Please leave a note to seller when you check out.
This beautiful cuff bracelet is hand stamped in Hebrew with the Shema from
You can choose from several metal choices.
Please read entire description and the following NOTES:
1. If you would prefer (YHVH) instead of "yods" please leave a note to seller when you checkout.
2. FIT: This cuff is 6 inches plus it has a 1 inch gap for adjustability. It fits an average wrist size. Once you slip it on, you squeeze it until it fits your wrist. It may even take on the shape of your wrist after wearing and squeezing.
(Smaller sizes are available upon request.)
1/4 inch wide
6 inches long (longer lengths available upon request)
1. Gold filled - beautiful 14K gold filled.
2. Rose gold filled - beautiful 14K rose gold filled - pink/copper color.
3. Sterling silver - shiny, classic, beautiful.
4. Stainless steel - very durable, hard metal, darker silver
5. Golden brass - quite nice - thick - very sturdy.
6. Copper - rich color - can give an artsy, casual feel
::::ABOUT 14K GOLD FILLED::::
Gold/rose gold filled is composed of a solid layer of gold mechanically bonded to a base metal. Gold/rose gold filled won't tarnish or wear off as it's not plated. Gold filled rarely needs to be cleaned and keeps it's brilliant shine. This is a high quality gold jewelry without the high price of solid gold.
How to choose length: Take wrist measurement and subtract 1 inch. That is the length you will need.
:::: Everything Beautiful uses only high quality, thick metal for cuff bracelets. The quality is superb which helps to make an outstanding jewelry piece that will be treasured. ::::
This listing is for one item unless you choose more.
Please note that this is a free hand form of art jewelry. Each piece is unique, and hand stamped with a hammer by me. Every letter will vary slightly one to the next although great alignment is the goal in this design. I believe that my clients appreciate the organic quality of one-of-a-kind pieces. With each swing of my hammer, your design was formed.