This copper pendant is a unique design with a rolled top that the chain slips through. The pendant is hand engraved (stamped) with the word SHEMA in Hebrew.
Rolled top copper pendant - 2 inches x 3/8 inches
Hand stamped - Shema in Hebrew
0. Chain shown - black rolo chain
1. Copper rolo chain - Antiqued, dark copper
2. Copper regular chain - bright, raw copper
3. Copper dainty ball chain - sparkles
4. Silver 2.4mm ball chain - stainless steel, strong
5. Silver thick regular chain - stainless steel, strong
6. Silver thin regular chain - stainless steel, strong
7. Silver dainty ball chain - sparkles
Ball chains are 24 inches and can be shortened by snipping with scissors.
Regular chains and rolo chain are 20 inches and can be ordered in other lengths.
If you'd like something else stamped, please contact me.
This listing is for one necklace unless you choose more.
Please note that this is a free hand form of art jewelry. Each piece is unique, and hand stamped with a hammer by me. Every letter will vary slightly one to the next although great alignment is the goal in this design. I believe that my clients appreciate the organic quality of one-of-a-kind pieces. With each swing of my hammer, your design was formed.